1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy White Pharmacy Reviews & Experiences

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Medic, May 11, 2016.

Section:
  1. Medic

Medic Administrator

Ratings:
    +49
    White Pharmacy Limited is a fully registered Internet Pharmacy providing online doctor services. This thread will serve as a place where members can leave their reviews and experiences with the online doctor service.

Owned by: White Pharmacy Limited

Superintendent Pharmacist: Sara Abbas

Medical Director: Richard Partridge

GPhc Registration: 1111986

CQC registration: 1-2083463435

Contact
    White Pharmacy Limited
    7 Riverside Park,
    Dogflud Way,
    Farnham, Surrey,
    GU9 7UG,
    United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0) 1252 299 044
    Email: contact@whitepharmacy.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. pennylane

pennylane Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Very few online companies can guarantee efficiency in every step of the order – right from the first click on their website to the completion of the order. White Pharmacy is one such company. I keep using their services on and off, and till date, haven’t found a single reason to be dissatisfied by their service. Their customer management is fantastic and I hope they continue to do this job as fabulously as they do now.

3. dana

dana Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely excellent service. The products are competitively priced and you will be treated special. The products are also wrapped very well and the packaging is done is such a way that it ensures maximum privacy, thus giving the advantage of being discreet for the owner. This is a quality I appreciate much and have often found most online companies to be lacking in. Highly recommend.

4. spacer10

spacer10 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great products and fairly good service. Certainly cheaper than taking an entire day off work, visiting your doctor, getting your meds, and then travelling back home. My only concern is that sometimes, full information is not available on the website about the product that we are purchasing.

Though I mailed them and did get back a full explanatory email giving me all the details; having it available on the website would have been better in my opinion.

5. fanta

fanta Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Amazingly good service. The brilliant thing is that even if you order late at night, as late as 11:59pm, you can still opt for next day delivery. This option is available with a few other online pharmacies; but the difference between them and White Pharmacy is that they honour this commitment and do actually deliver the next day. Unlike a few other pharmacies that charge you for next day postage but fail to deliver; these guys actually take their job pretty seriously.

6. doris29

doris29 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My local pharmacy accepts appointments only early in the morning and they have to be made in person. This means that I can almost never access them. Work takes priority, and I can neither be physically present, nor make it in the morning. White Pharmacy solves this issue for me. I don’t have to maintain particular hours to see a doctor and I can access decent medical attention without being physically present in the place.

The prescription system works great and the punctuality of the staff in both dispatch and delivery ensures that they have some really happy customers.

7. debra99

debra99 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good service by the online doctor and the prescription was made on time. However, my dispatched goods did not arrive before 7 days. I was told that it would take a maximum of 3 days to arrive. What is worse, is that though, I emailed them and even called them up a couple of time; nobody seemed to have any conclusive answers about where my order was and why hadn’t it reached me. Not something that you would expect from an online pharmacy that has so many good reviews to their name.

8. ten

ten Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Their process involves a ton of paperwork and at the end of filling all that up, I am short of my money and have no medicines to show for it. Though I was cleared to receive my medicines, they never did arrive. I kept getting email confirmations from White Pharmacy telling me that my medicines have been delivered, but I didn’t even get to see them. My phone calls were never returned. Absolutely shoddy service. Never buying anything from you guys again.

9. Thompson

Thompson Member

Ratings:
    +0
    <b><a href="Vesigard 7.5mg Tablet (Darifenacin Xr)"> Vesigard 7.5 Mg </a> </b> Tablet is used in the treatment of Overactive bladder symptoms. It is used for Overactive bladder, Problems with urination, Urination related problems, and other conditions. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician.

10. RTWodit

RTWodit Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +0
    Just want to thank rockybid for taking care of me.
    Had a issue last nite it was taken care of today they been very good about taking care of problems and just want to thank them publicly for this.

rwb63