1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when does acne stop

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by jerry, Jun 7, 2017.

1. jerry

jerry Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone, I am 17 and have been battling with acne for the past 4 years. I am now in high school and my best days are turning into the worst days of my life. It's not just the acne that I am worried about but also the combination of red patches all over my face that makes me wanting to hide my face from everyone. How can I get rid of acne? When do people grow out of it?

2. girlie

girlie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no specific time frame for acne breakout. My brother had acne when he was in his teens and by 20 it all went away whereas in my case I had it till I was 25. So try not to ruin your teens thinking over it . Live your life. Drink a lot of water. Avoid junk and oily food and include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet.

3. jaxton

jaxton Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had horrible acne when I hit puberty and had acne all over my face. Gradually I became very self conscious and started losing confidence in myself. I used to be so good in class and sports but slowly everything started to slipping out. But do not let that happen to you. Now there are so many ways to deal with it. Consult a dermatologist and I am sure your acne problem would be solved.
    Try having B5 vitamin supplements daily. It helped me with my acne problem and you can get them easily in health stores. Cheers.

4. justMe

justMe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The acne with whiteheads and blackheads are smaller and are closer to the skin surface whereas the cystic acne(redder stuff) is deeper and takes a bit longer to outgrow.

My son is taking B5 for the past 1 month and I can already see the difference.

5. supercharged

supercharged Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try Pro Active. It is the best thing that has happened to me. I have suffered with acne for the past 20 years and it can be a real bummer. It makes you conscious and drops your self esteem and most important makes you unattractive specially to the girls (first impression). For the past 3 months I am acne free and all thanks to Pro Active.You must also have Zinc and Vitamin B supplements along with it.

6. Elsa

Elsa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You got to bring changes in your diet. Stop all junk and sugar and eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. Drink a lot of water and avoid cool drinks. I have read that Alpha hydrox cream is good for red marks. You can also try egg mask and fresh pineapple juice. I would suggest you to have an appointment with a dermatologist.

7. Michael

Michael Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Everyone can get acne anywhere, from babies to adult. Some older people can get flare-ups because of hormonal factors. It has everything to do with the hormones inside your body.