1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Weldricks.co.uk reviews and complaints

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by eeekkk, Nov 29, 2018.

1. eeekkk

eeekkk Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    My general experience with Weldricks Pharmacy has been good but this time it has been so pathetic that it has prompted me to come up with this review. This is to let you guys know that I will not be putting up with this appalling service. I needed some medicines urgently as I have a very sick patient at home; and instead of being able to comfort her, I had to run down to the post office. All because the lazy postman thought that it was okay to leave a card instead of ringing the bell and giving me the medicines. This is completely unacceptable. I am livid right now.

2. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Weldricks Pharmacy needs to seriously get their act together as far as their website is concerned. The site is glitchy which results in several technical issues. it takes several attempts before one can get through to find the products that they need; and once you achieve that, checking out and making a payment becomes another pain. Trust me, if your prices hadn’t been so great and your delivery service so efficient; I would have looked at other options ages ago.

3. MILES

MILES Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Average if you consider all the facets. Their delivery is one of the best and there is no doubt about that. Also, when it comes to reasonable pricing of products, very few companies can provide what Weldricks Pharmacy gives. But the packaging is very dodgy in my opinion. Thankfully the products that I had ordered for were sturdy and capable of withstanding a heavy load, but with the flimsy packaging they provide, any fragile material would have been toast.

4. teo

teo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Full marks for speed on delivery. Products arrived within 2 days. However, one of the bottles seemed tampered as it was leaking. Took pictures and emailed it to them along with a complaint. They promptly got back to me; apologized for the mess and promised to replace it as soon as possible. They have already shipped the replacement and I am supposed to be receiving it today. Will update about the product when I get it; but as of now, tremendously happy about the professional approach.

5. Belendor

Belendor Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Though most of the products that I received were fine, one among them were past the expiry date. I have no idea if they were too careless and did not notice or if it was a deliberate attempt on their part to pass off expired meds; the fact remains that the quality control checks of Weldricks Pharmacy does not work. It was by fluke that I noticed this goof up, it could have easily averted my eye. Why expose a customer to such danger? Not sure if I want to give them another chance.

6. monroe

monroe Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no idea why people praise you guys for your delivery service. It took 10 days for me to get a delivery and no, I don’t find anything appreciable about it. And to make matters worse, Weldricks Pharmacy confused between my billing address and my shipping address due to which I had to encounter a very embarrassing situation in office. It takes you guys 10 days to deliver a simple bottle of pills and you still manage to mess up the delivery? This takes unprofessionalism to a whole new level! Needless to say, never coming back ever again. And also advising people I know to stay away from you guys. You clearly don’t need the business.

7. Jimmy Madhouse

Ratings:
    +0
    You can fool people with your reasonable pricing chart for most products, but you are not fooling me. With a charge of 95 pence for postage for each item, I can clearly see through your tactic of making the customer pay more and yet feel like they are being offered products at a cheap price. And given your steep postage charges, I think 6-7 days is too long a duration for delivery. With that kind of money being charged, I would expect my products to reach me by 3 days latest.

8. whimsical

whimsical Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Though this was my first time ordering with them, I have found that Weldricks Pharmacy maintains a high standard of professionalism and service. The website is very user friendly as a result of which one does not have to wander about for too long trying to find items. I was expecting them to honour the 2-3 day delivery, but surprisingly for me, the products arrived the next day itself. Product pricing is also pretty competitive. I intend to reorder from them.

9. Hayden

Hayden Member

Ratings:
    +0
    These guys are serious about customer care and it is evident from the way they conduct business. My package arrived within 2 days and at every step of the journey, I was kept in the loop about where my stuff is and when it shall be reaching me. Also, the day I received my product; I also received an email from them explaining in detail about how to use the product and what precautions to be kept in mind. Though it wasn’t required for me because I am a regular user of that product; it will definitely be of immense help to a first time user.

10. diaphanous

diaphanous Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Fantastic service and I will be using Weldricks Pharmacy again as well as referring them to my friends and family. Ordered for a few stuff and out of that 2 of the medicines were required on an urgent basis. I called them up and explained my situation to them. They arranged for those two to be delivered the next day itself and the rest of the stuff came through within 3 days. And all this, at no extra postage charge. These guys are simply too good.

11. Kamalbuse

Kamalbuse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1 My experience with Fab9 has also been exemplary. Only the COP kit, but when I was getting a no-fire scenario on my car and sent him an email, he called me back a few hours later on a weekend, and worked with me to figure out the issues and challenges. Top shelf when it comes to customer service and responsiveness.

If you have any sort of concerns concerning where and how to utilize When was DotA invented , you could call us at our own web site