1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Ultralase.com reviews and complaints

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by pedagogue, Sep 1, 2018.

1. pedagogue

pedagogue Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am impressed with the overall experience. The staff of ULTRALASE Eye Clinic Cardiff are simply amazing. I would definitely recommend them to all.

2. rubberneck

rubberneck Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I would specially like to thank Dr.Madhou, Gayna, Laura and the entire team in Liverpool. I am very happy with my decision to go forward with the Lasek surgery. It has been 5 months and my life has simply changed after it. I wish I had done this surgery few years back.

3. aditya

aditya Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Please for the love of God, do not invest your money in this place. I made that mistake and now my eyesight is ruined for life. After the surgery, I kept experiencing dizziness, starbursts, and haloes. My night vision was severely restricted too. When I got myself checked with a renowned surgeon in London, he performed a few tests and told me that my lasik flaps were so ragged that they looked like they had been cut by a blunt scalpel. If I had known that this was in store, I would have simply walked out. I am traumatized for life and only have Ultralase to blame for it.

4. zion

zion Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Being in the field of computers, I spend most of time in front of the PC. I had to undergo a laser treatment to improve my vision. Its been 3 months now and since the treatment I have to wear contact lenses which I am not very comfortable with. My eyes feel sore and it is a hassle for me. Although before the procedure, I was told to wear the lenses for few days I feel so different now. Without wearing the lenses I feel terrible and I cannot drive my car at night. What’s worse is that I do get a double vision when both my eyes try to work together.

5. harlow

harlow Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    The staff and the ambience in Edinburgh are good but I am not like everyone showed in the DVD and brochure that I received from you. I must say I am disappointed. I do not need to wear my glasses but whenever I try to read the number plate of a vehicle from a distance I struggle to do so. Earlier with my glasses on I could read them without any problem.

6. CyberWarrior

CyberWarrior Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Very disappointed with the lack of communication about the service provided. When I went in for a consult, I was informed that laser treatment will not be possible for me and I need to go in for a lens replacement operation. The idea was to correct my myopic vision and to ensure that I could also read for short bursts of time without any glasses. But after 4 rather painful surgeries, I realized that my vision had undergone no significant improvement. But to add trouble to pain, I now had lost my focusing ability for longer periods and could no longer drive at night because I always seemed to see a halo around.

Going to Ultralase was the worst decision that I have ever made in my life. And to think that I paid £10000 to endure this amount of pain and worthless service which ended up costing me in more ways than one. Please avoid this place if you have any love your eyes.

7. ansleyshayla171

Ratings:
    +0
    I had my operation done here and I can personally vouch that the care – both pre and post is fantastic. The operation itself was painless, though I did experience a certain amount of discomfort afterwards. However, that was soon gone and currently I do not have any side effects apart from the occasional dry eye; and that too is improving with every passing day. For anyone with any eye issues, I would highly recommend them to check out Ultralase.

8. madison1960

madison1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    My mom had cataract and needed a surgery. When we contacted NHS, we were told that there was a waiting period of more than a year for her to get her vision rectified. We could not wait for so long and immediately visited ULTRALASE, Liverpool branch. Within a few days, she was operated and now she can see clearly. The entire staff was so warm and friendly. Every stage was explained to us properly and they were very kind to calm the nerves of my mom as she was very nervous. A big thumbs up to you all.

9. hambone

hambone Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    The actual surgery was fine and the nurses, the surgeons and the other attending staff were really helpful and attentive. But on the day that my second eye operation was scheduled, the doctors realized that they have the wrong lens size and hence the entire operation had to be rescheduled. Though the doctors and the nurses were profusely apologetic and I understand that it was an honest mistake; one cannot discount the fact that I had driven 2 hours and had to take the day off from work to get the operation done. Something which I had to repeat again due to this folly on their part. But having said that, let me also give the staff credit for being so amazing and cooperative and helpful.

10. scrumdiddlyumptious

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been wearing glasses for the past 25 years and I can’t explain how relieved I feel right now. It has been a month after the surgery and I can find my vision improving gradually over the period. To put in simple words going to Ultralase was the best thing in my life. Gone are those days of wearing glasses and contact lenses. I could never dream of having a perfect vision of 20/20. I feel I have a new set of eyes.

11. Pixie

Pixie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Though the actual surgery was fine and my vision has improved by so much the whole pre-care and post-care process can at best be termed as underwhelming. The nurse who was explaining the procedure to me had almost zero idea about it and failed to provide any answers of clarity for my doubts and concerns. She almost wanted to get over with the consultation as soon as possible. Thankfully, the nurse on the day of the operation was better. She answered all my questions patiently and seemed to know well about her job. But then came the horror of post-operative consult. The same pre-care nurse was present and her knowledge levels were still deplorable. Also, the receptionist seemed to be unable to find any feedback form, which I found dubious.

12. carly

carly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am very happy about my surgery and have no complaints about how it was handled. But I did not like that fact that their pricing isn’t uniform and differs from person to person and place to place. For the same surgery, both I and my friend were given a £500 voucher. While she got hers done at Liverpool where they gave her a hefty discount, my local place very rudely told me that the offer is no longer valid and they will be able to honor only £250. I found this to be weird; given that we had our operations at very close dates.

13. frippery

frippery Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been thinking about getting my eyesight corrected for a while now and am glad that I took the plunge with Ultralase. They are extremely professional and take really good care of you. There are no hidden costs and all information is shared at the beginning itself. For example, I knew from before my operation that I would require prescription glasses for my reading. They are very thorough about their treatment and I did not have a single worry till the time I was with them.

14. Daisy

Daisy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    With Ultralase you will feel in such safe hands that you will not bother about another thing ever. With an eyesight power of -8 and cylindrical vision, I was so sure that my driving days were over. But from the moment I entered their place, I knew that things would take a turn for the good. I walked in one evening and drove back with nearly perfect eye sight. Has been 7 years since and I haven’t had a single thing to worry about. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

15. Timurasqvi

Timurasqvi Member

Ratings:
    +0