1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Travelpharm.com reviews and complaints

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Felix, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Felix

Felix Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been ordering from their company for the last 8 months and till the last two orders, I have had no problems with their services. Rather I was happy. But my last two orders have made me think to switch to another company.

2 months back when I placed an order, I was called two days later telling me that the product was out of stock and they had some technical issues updating the website. Although they apologized and told me that I would be later informed when the product would be in stock, I was disappointed.

This month it was really unacceptable as I was not only delivered the wrong package against my order, I received someone else's order. I called them and things were sorted but it was a real waste of time. I hope the other person who had ordered the package had kept some time in hand.

2. Rocco

Rocco Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Price was cheaper than the other pharmacies and my order was delivered within 3 days. I was happy to see that I had received the right amount of pills I had ordered.

3. Drath

Drath Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    As my family was going to Africa, I had made a bulk order for Malarone. The ordering process was simple and the pills were cheap but unfortunately, I received only half of the pills that I had ordered.

After few calls and an email, I was delivered the remaining pills in 2 days.

4. Malak

Malak Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hugely disappointed and penning this down from the airport. I am flying to a malaria infested country with any drugs on me thanks to the callous and unprofessional service of Travel Pharm. Since it was impossible for me to take a day off from work, I ordered for medicines online with these guys. Preferring caution, I placed my order two weeks ago. No medicines arrived and my emails and repeated phone calls to them have remained unanswered. No explanation or apology has been provided either.

5. bailiwick

bailiwick Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Had to visit a friend in Uganda urgently and wanted to take some anti-malarial like Coartem as a prophylactic measure. The money that they charged me and my wife for an online consult is what most places have previously charged me for consultation for a single person. The prescription gave you enough drugs for a week long travel for 2 people. It was just perfect for us. And the fact that they are so cost effective was an added bonus.

6. carte

carte Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I needed some generic Malarone urgently due to my sudden impending travel and I did not have the time to go to a GP and wait around. So I started calling online health shops to find out who could guarantee a quick delivery. While some dilly dallied and others refused to commit on a date; I found the executives from Travel Pharm well informed, and ready to guarantee delivery by the date I needed, provided I placed the order by a certain date. The order was dispatched straight away and I got timely delivery. Thanks for the great service guys. This is what I call professionalism.

7. Mary

Mary Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I was charged £3 as delivery charges but it took them a week for delivery and on the site my name was misspelled. It was very annoying and disappointing.

8. YellowCanary

YellowCanary Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Fulfilling an order is easy. Ensuring that the client has what he needs is what requires attention and precision of practice. I had ordered for some Promethazine but I had no idea that the quantity that I had ordered was not enough to complete the full dosage course. The customer care from Travel Pharm called me and explained it to me and even sent the remaining dosage without any extra postal charge. I will definitely be using them again.

9. Henrik

Henrik Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    When I ordered for Malarone, I checked that the brand that they had advertised was Mylan. Being in the pharmaceutical industry for many years, I am aware of Mylan’s reputation and hence ordered without any worry. However, when my medicine arrived; it did not belong to Mylan. It belonged to some other brand company known for its rather poor image. This is cheating if you ask me. Provide the brand that you advertise for.

10. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Poor delivery really, and the only reason I give a 3 star is because I finally got the medicines before I left. Ordered for a couple of different medicines and the website said that they would be delivered within 48 hours. But there was no show even after a week and I had to finally phone in and convert it into first class delivery to ensure that I actually got them before my travel. No explanation was given to me either for the delay.

11. apollo

apollo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have issues with the packaging department. Although ordering online was simple, the packaging was very inconvenient. A simple padded envelop was enough for a strip of tablets, instead of a box. I had to go to town to collect my parcel as it could not be dropped through my letter box.

12. Dahlia

Dahlia Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Quick delivery, no extra cost, easy to order, reasonable pricing. You have a happy customer(y)

13. Azalea

Azalea Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I would call my experience to be just about okay. I placed an order for Malarone which did not arrive for 5 days. I called them up and asked them about my order after which they tried tracking it unsuccessfully. Finally, they sent out another batch which reached me within a week. The funny thing is that the original ones did not arrive at all. To be honest, I am not impressed because my experience hasn’t been that great.

14. boing

boing Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I found it easy to order for anti-malarial medications from Travelpharm as compared to the local supermarket pharmacy.

15. Richie

Richie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing really wrong with the delivery service or the consult in itself; but these guys really need to brush up on their communication and management skills. I have received 5 emails asking me about my opinion. 2 of which arrived even before the order was dispatched! Would it not have been prudent to check if the order had actually arrived before hitting that ‘send’ button? Such a waste of time:(

16. beatrix

beatrix Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I did have to wait a good 30 minutes for the consultation but that is nothing when you realize how thorough your doctor is and how well informed about places. He was genuinely concerned and asked all the right questions. His friendly nature and caring attitude helped me to build an instant rapport with him and it made things easier to share my past medical history. He had the kind of sensitivity that I see lacking in most GPs nowadays.

17. CarmeN

CarmeN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Why on earth would you sell a product which has only 2 weeks on shelf life left? Even at your discounted prices; your crappy shipping ensures that by the time the customer gets hold of the drug, it has a week or less shelf life before it expires. Potential buyers, please be aware before you deal with this scam of a company that takes your money and gives you dud products; because even when you complain they are neither going to refund your money, nor are they going to take any other corrective action. I will stay as far away from them as possible.

18. Alaphona

Alaphona Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am happy with the product and services but I have only one issue with the discreet packaging. They promise absolute discreet packaging but when my package arrived, it had pharmacy stickers visible all over.

19. Timurasqvi

Timurasqvi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Where is moderator??
    It is important.
    Thanks.

20. Timurasqvi

Timurasqvi Member

Ratings:
    +0