1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! Signup here! to join our community and participate in health & medical research oriented discussions.

If you are already a member please login here.
Hey! Signup here! to join our community.
Already a member? login here.

Featured Therapy Caning! What do you think?

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by Maximil5, May 1, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I know I'm kinda fixated on BD kinda, but I came across this years ago and again yesterday. According to a German and a Russian physiologist, they developed a treatment for treating severe depression, addiction and suicidal thoughts. They have supposedly treated thousands of patients with their method. When drugs and all else has failed, they claim this method seems to work like a miracle!

Ok so here's how they do it! They first have a sit down discussion of the treatment, and the patient can ask for it to stop at anytime, but they suggest they follow thru with the full treatment, for it to work. If the patient agrees, they are stripped from the waist down, lying on their tummy on a examination table, like in a doctor's office. If the subject is male a female will administer and visaversa for a female subject.

They don't restrain the patient(although I thought it would be a good idea to) then sixty strokes of a cane is administered to the buttocks. The site has a few pics, and it looks like they use a 3/8" diameter rattan cane about three to four feet in length. They didn't mention the force used, but I would think a fairly firm stoke would need to applied in order for it to be effective. They say the full treatment is thirty sessions of sixty stokes, every ten to fourteen days. So possibly three times a month for ten months straight. Why does it work?

They claim the effects of the caning, helps the brain release endorphins that is lacking or is a lower level in addicts and people suffering depression. They call it the" feel happy" endorphins flood the body and put the patient into a very relaxed state after the caning is over. They can feel very tired and/ or euphoric afterwards. I know from experience this is indeed possible after a particularly long session of sixty or more strokes.

A good practitioner of the cane will start off with lighter strokes usually, build in force as the caning continues and will end with a dozen or more quite severe strokes. Cold caning(as in no warm up of the buttocks with a hand or strap or paddle) can be a very sharp painful sensation right from the start, if quite firm strokes are used, it can be a struggle to lay there and take it! It's more off a punishment type caning used in the therapy, as that would speed up the release of endorphins from the brain. It's the body's way of reducing the pain suffered initially, even in an accident or trauma, most patients that remain lucid, report it doesn't hurt much. That's the endorphins kicking in fast. Anyway the subjects all scream and cry from it, which is in itself a kind of release as well, crying will help you feel relaxed afterwards as well.

Anyway the site is still active so you can check it out yourself if you want. I'm just wondering if there's people out there that would try this( to help with depression) possibly? Or addiction- smoking, alcohol, drugs or sex! I know first hand that a severe caning is not a sexual turn on for most people, as it just hurts too much. As far as a treatment, I guess the buttocks would get a bit used to it after say the first couple of months, but I'm sure it would take at least ten days for the bruising to go away, and then the new stripes and bruising is applied! They claim after a while, most patients ask for more strokes, as they become euphoric from the rush of adrenalin,but they stick to the sixty strokes, as more would just damage the skin even more and possibly cause bleeding.
    Max

2. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Wow 84 views and boy one comment??? C'mon people, this is a forum, not a book store! Share your thoughts please and thank you. This is a great place to share our thoughts and feelings, if people participate. It's very easy to stay anonymous, so please set up a phony name and join in the conversation.
    Thanks again,
    Max

3. Thea

Thea Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Caning the bottom to release endorphins? Interesting and amusing. Surely, it could release endorphins for people like you and me who are into this stuff but could this work for all? Russian doctors of the 19th century claim to treat lot of conditions and diseases right from depression to pneumonia with this. Pneumonia lol... Good post Max :)

Anyways, I like the caning part more than the getting caned part although I play along for my bf. I can tell you it release endorphoins and everything else haha.

4. doublemummy

doublemummy Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Max, I never knew about this therapy. Thanks for enlightening us.

We can always relate canning for two things - as a punishment or as a role play(But even these have limitations). Canning as a treatment for depression is something new. I doubt it if people would like to go for it.

BTW I just saw your pic on the other thread. Your ass looks so sore. Your wife must be really excited to give you those marks:sneaky:.

5. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Well if you're an advocate of pain play, you'll know that the body's responce to pain is to release endorphins. If the pain is of a higher degree of severity. It's the minds way of helping you cope with the pain. So Thea I'm wondering if you ever receive canings like the one I pictured? Tit for that if you have a pic of your bottom, I'd love to see it missy!

6. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +16
    This is actually current, not 19th century! The website is still active, so you can check for yourself. And it's not confined to Russia. Germany and other European cities have offices catering to this type of treatment in today's world! Maybe it's just all the spanko's going to get their bottoms dealt with! $100.00, if this price is current, is a lot cheaper than visiting a local dominatrix I'm sure! And from what I understand, there is almost a 50/50 mix of both men and women who utilize the treatment. For what ever reason, they are seeking this out. Every two weeks would be about right for the bottom to heal of all the effects of a previous caning, and would be sufficient time for a spanko to want a repeat of a hard caning. I'd love to open my own office and have Thea and double mommy as regular customers! Haha!
    Max

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted