1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Theonlineclinic.com reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by mallory, Dec 8, 2018.

1. mallory

mallory Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I don’t have an issue with the order process, I found that quite user friendly. But I am shocked at the charges that The Online Clinic levies. I paid £50 for a bottle of medicine and that came across as pretty expensive to me. I snooped a bit online and later checked out a few retail shops only to find that the bottle cost £35 even at the most expensive of places. This makes me feel that in return for their prompt delivery, they are taking undue advantage of people who need stuff urgently.

2. lagoon

lagoon Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had a fantastic experience with The Online Clinic. Callousness led to a small accident at home and it would have remained that way and I would have continued to howl in pain till my GP came back 3 days later. But thanks to The Online Clinic, I got my medicine delivered the next day itself and could perform some basic first aid on me before I visited my GP in another 2 days. Extremely efficient service I would say.

3. numbskull

numbskull Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Very professional with their approach. There is a thin line between enquiring and being intrusive; and sadly most people do not seem to understand that, so glad that people at The Online Clinic not just recognize that line, but they also respect it and ask information from you only about stuff that is very relevant to your medical history. Because of this, I find them very trustworthy and dependable.

4. qwerty111

qwerty111 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Very very long wait time. I finished up the order process and was informed that the medicines will be dispatched soon and I should be able to receive them within 3-5 business days. It has been 16 days and I am still waiting. In their defense, they did call me around 3 days ago telling me that there has been a goof up in the order and they are trying to sort it out as fast as possible. I feel a bit sorry about them but it does not discount the fact that my stuff isn’t here still.

5. alEJaNDrA

alEJaNDrA Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Steep prices seems like an understatement when you talk about The Online Clinic. They charged me £40 for a single strip of tablets and since I had no other options then, I bought it. Later found out that they cost £15. Why did they charge me so exorbitantly then? I think this is just pure exploitation of a customer. They refuse to answer my emails hence I have no written proof, but the telephone calls are pretty revealing about the kind of snobbish behavior the staff metes out.

6. PAYTON

PAYTON Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Perfect solution for people like us who work long hours and have to travel frequently, making it impossible to book an appointment with a GP much in advance. These online health shops are also a great answer to those doctors who refuse to accept consultation over the phone in-spite of being paid the same fees as a face to face consult. Places like The Online Clinic ensure that you get a good consult, appropriate medicines, and prompt delivery. Their simple process makes me a happy customer.

7. DanielLanz

DanielLanz Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the website and especially the patient doctor interaction. The website and the questionnaire makes it possible to share so much information with the doctor; which is the true essence of any medical consult if you ask me. I was able to explain about my problems in detail and did not have to worry that the doctor would not listen to me because it is an online consultation. The range of available treatments is also pretty impressive.

8. KUrT

KUrT Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Good quality and very competitive prices, but somewhat inconsistent with service. I ordered for some stuff which is a repeat order and which usually gets delivered by the next day or the day after that at max. But this time, the order did not come through for 10 days, and by that time I had already left for a vacation and did not need it anymore. I am guessing everyone has their bad days, but 10 days for delivery is just too much!

9. Timurasqvi

Timurasqvi Member

Ratings:
    +0