1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy schwabe pharma (schwabepharma.co.uk) reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Godfather, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Godfather

Godfather Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Extremely user friendly website and a good range of products to choose from. Ordered for some herbal facewash and a couple of varieties of face cream. The quality of the products is really good and a perfect match for my sensitive skin. The delivery too is swift and there was no mistake in the order. Will use their services soon again.

2. KAITLYN

KAITLYN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been using a turmeric based toothpaste for 5 months now which is a natural product and keep my teeth and gums healthy. Was using a particularly well known online pharmacy but the prices were exorbitant and the ordering process was complicated and cumbersome. Discovered Schwabe Pharma a few days back and I am never going back to my previous option. This is just brilliant.

3. Chase

Chase Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Instead of singing paeans about Schwabe Pharma, I would rather ask you to try out their services once; and I can promise you this, that you will not regret your experience. Right from super helpful staff to competitively priced products, from prompt delivery to persistent communication – they do not fail to amaze me at any aspect. I am never going to look at other options as long as Schwabe Pharma is around.

4. drake

drake Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent and organized service. I had requested for a cough relief oral drop and sensing the severity of the situation, they sent across my parcel so soon that I received it even before the end of 24 hours. The product was very well wrapped and the quality was good too. I started sensing immediate relief after using it. Their idea of the way a business should be conducted is spot on.

5. yahoo

yahoo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a fan of the brilliant customer care relations that the company maintains. The first time I placed an order, it was for express delivery; but the order did not arrive. When I contacted the company 2 days later, they took prompt action. My express delivery charges were refunded and a reorder was sent to my address, which I received the very next day. That should tell you about how much they care for their customers.

6. myles1979

myles1979 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a regular customer of the Kaloba Oral drops for cough relief and I always order them from Schwabe Pharma because they charge me reasonably for it and they are known for their speedy delivery. I am unhappy about the fact that the 50ml drops have vanished from their shelves, but are available elsewhere; albeit for a steeper price. I would like to see Schwabe Pharma bring it back so that regular customers like us can continue shopping with them.

7. Ingrid

Ingrid Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow! I am among those people who got fooled by their high rating and made the mistake of placing an order. And now I am £ 45 poorer because though I placed my order 5 months ago, I have received neither my order nor any refund and not even a single intimation from Schwabe Pharma. I blame myself for not going and getting my stuff from the local store. At least, no one would have ripped me off there.

8. jerry

jerry Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good products, fabulous service, and exceptional after sales – what more can a customer ask for? I have found that if you place an order early in the morning, then your order would automatically get delivered by the next day. And all of this without having to pay any extra postage. Yes, that is true. For early offers, one doesn’t have to pay express delivery charges and can yet get the product the very next day. Now go use this hack and thank me later.

9. Sebastian

Sebastian Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Due to my condition, I have been prescribed artichoke supplements and I decided to order them from Schwabe Pharma. The packaging was fine from outside and the delivery too was done pretty quickly. But when I opened the package, one of the bottles had a big dent on its cover. The dent was big enough to cause a tear on the body of the bottle. Obviously, I am presuming that the contents got compromised as well. But no issues at all with the other bottle. Pretty surprising, considering that they both were packed together.

10. londyN

londyN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Been using Schwabe Pharma for a long time and have never faced any issues as such. Their delivery is prompt and they try to maintain communication with the customer at all times till the delivery process is completed. My only slight complaint and probably the reason why I am not rating them as 5 star is that I find their prices to be a bit on the higher side. True, that quality comes at a price and they do deliver on every count that they promise, but a little more reasonable price would see them get a lot more customers.

11. taradiddle

taradiddle Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Quality of products, communication of staff, ease of navigation of the website, dispatch and delivery, apparent cost of product – no issues whatsoever in any of the departments. But then, I sat with my bi monthly accounts to check my finances and realized that a bottle that cost me £3 about 6 months ago is now costing be £ 5. That is close to double the price. A little too steep to call it simple inflation and price rise, isn’t it?

12. cecilia

cecilia Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    What I love about Schwabe Pharma is that they are able to deliver quality products every single time.

Once bitten, twice shy – I have been ripped off once by a webstore of repute that charged me a bomb but handed me an inferior quality product and refused to replace or refund. I currently order a bowel corrective medicine from Schwabe Pharma and I am very happy with my experience here.