1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain after Sex

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by rjaye, Mar 18, 2019.

1. rjaye

rjaye Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    My husband and I have been suffering from a (to us) somewhat strange sexual problem for the past few years. Three times he has injured his penis while having intercourse seemingly from overt tightness in my vagina. The injuries have been fairly severe, with the most severe lasting 1.5 years of pain. I have gone to see a local OBGYN as well as gone for pelvic floor physical therapy. He has gone to see a multiple urologists, all of whom do not seem to have experience with our specific issue. Has anyone experienced this before? What has worked?

2. Max Zorin

Max Zorin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi rjaye,

Just to clarify, who is experiencing the pain ? you or your husband ?

3. Max Zorin

Max Zorin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi rjaye

Just to clarify, who is experiencing the pain ? you or your husband ? I have slightly injured my penis during intercourse a few times (which is probably why my penis is somewhat curved now post-healing), but never due to vagina tightness... I never heard of that before... usually penis injury happens during rough sex from what I know.

4. rjaye

rjaye Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted