1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! Signup here! to join our community and participate in health & medical research oriented discussions.

If you are already a member please login here.
Hey! Signup here! to join our community.
Already a member? login here.

Lymphocele on my frigging penis

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by DirtBiker, Jun 18, 2016.

1. DirtBiker

DirtBiker Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I seem to have a lymphocele on my dick. It all started 3 months back - after particularly rough sex with my 'girl on top'. I was mildly sore after we finished and then I saw the flared up lymphocele just under the tip of the penile head. It disappeared in 1 day and I forgot all about it.

Lately however, it seems to flare up and cause discomfort everytime I have an erection. Have been suffering with it for a week. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

2. Medic

Medic Administrator

Ratings:
    +45
    Lymphoceles can take weeks to go away sometimes. It's actually a drainage problem which is why massaging often helps. Abstain from sex and do some mild massage of the area for 2 minutes every 3 hours or so. If it still doesnt go away, then visit a doctor. I read that in some cases surgery is the only option.

Are you sure it's a lymphocele?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. DirtBiker

DirtBiker Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have not been officially diagnosed, but from the photos and illustrations I have seen, it looks definitely like a lymphocele. It looks pretty bad...like a worm that is about 2 inches long and 0.5 inch in diameter. Its not soft when I am erect but still is flexible when I try to massage it.

4. superstump

superstump Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Exercise can help as the movement of skeletal muscles can help maintain a healthy lymph system. This could ease the lymphocele.

5. DirtBiker

DirtBiker Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I know. But I work out regularly and am pretty fit and muscular anyway. I'll give it 3-4 days more and visit a physician. I hate the dick show involved :sick:

6. Julian91

Julian91 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Try doing lot of situps. Do it every few hours. That helped me when I had something similar. In general lymphoceles generally do go away with massaging and exercise.

7. DirtBiker

DirtBiker Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok guys - I have an update. I visited the doctor and he told me to massage and do pelvic exercises and wait for a week, else he would try aspirating it (stick a needle and drain).

Past 2 days I have been massaging it and doing pelvic exercises and situps (over 300 situps per day) and just few hours back I heard a pop and it felt like a small tear, like a pimple popped. The lymphocele subsided and has almost disappeared.

8. Tom

Tom Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, just wanted to share something with you that has just helped me. I've had a lymphocyte confirmed by the dr upon examination. It's been there approx 3 weeks. I was advised to stop all masturbating and sex until it resolves itself. Well it hasn't resolved itself despite abstinence. Tonight I've just thought that's it, abstinence hasn't helped at all and I may as well have a wank after waiting so long and becoming quite depressed because of it... well as I was masturbating then, I felt the lymphocele kind of give way and literally disappear instantly! I genuinely feel the preasure from my fingers pushing on it made it disappear! So in my case abstinence clearly didn't help, if anything continuation of masturbating helped manipulate the vessel and fix the problem! I'm so happy!!! It will go away guys... all the best.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted