1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Londonvisionclinic.com reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by simply_Jo, Dec 4, 2018.

1. simply_Jo

simply_Jo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    With a power of -15 I was a little apprehensive to even think about an operation. But many thanks to London Vision Clinic who gave me a life changing experience. They provided top notch care with the best doctors and an amazing medical team who kept my past medical history in mind and gave me the best possible care. I went from such a bad eye sight to almost perfect vision and I don’t even need my reading glasses anymore.

2. gphil

gphil Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    London Vision Clinic says that walk in with glasses and walk out without them. Ironically in my case, I walked in without glasses and walked out with them. After having been refused LASIK surgery in many places, I went to these guys. They did my surgery but never informed me prior to my surgery that both my eyes would be having different visions. They have offered for a corrective surgery as of now but honestly, I am afraid. I just want my old vision back.

3. hullabaloo

hullabaloo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I got both my eyes done about 6 months ago and I am reasonably happy with their service. Though not 100% perfect vision, because I do still require reading glasses; I think they have done a really good job with my eyes. I still experience some tingling sensation and see haloes around my eyes. This is more prominent when I travel at night, especially if it rains. But I am hoping that things will improve in the coming months.

4. bonkers

bonkers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am disgusted that the surgeons at London Vision Clinic treat us as some puppets and not thinking human beings who require care and assurance before going in for a major surgery. Also if you are a surgeon, I as a lay man, expect you to know more about your subject that I do from mere reading up of materials and journals. But they seemed to have little interest in their patients. I do not recommend this place.

5. Regina42

Regina42 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I was myopic with other complications prior to my operation. Though my pre-operation experience with London Vision Clinic has been decent, I am yet to see the good things post op. It has been 8 weeks now and I wear glasses, but my long distance vision still remains poor. Doctors have said that it takes close to 6 months to make full recovery and I am hoping that the same is the case with me. Currently, I am facing a lot of anxiety about my recovery and how it is going to shape up. I will keep you guys updated.

6. gumshoe

gumshoe Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    It has only been a month since my operation so I am still in the recovery phase. I have had poor eye sight since long; but recently it had begun to fail very badly, I was finding it difficult to focus on even relatively bigger objects; and I knew that an operation couldn’t be stalled any longer. I am so glad I chose London Vision Clinic. The staff was excellent and good very good care of me. My eyesight is almost 20-20 now and I can even read the small fine print on most papers and on the web.

7. Timurasqvi

Timurasqvi Member

Ratings:
    +0