1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lipotrim Diet & Weight Loss, Any Side Effects? - Reviews?

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Aerokinetic, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Aerokinetic

Aerokinetic Member

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Aerokinetic, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    Hello friends I have some weight issues and seriously need to lose weight. I just saw an advertisement about Lipotrim diet. I was impressed how easily people were losing weight after having it. The only drawback about the advertisement was that nothing about the diet itself was mentioned. Please help. I have searched online but couldn't find much. I am really curious to know more about Lipotrim diet.

2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, My sister had the Lipotrim diet last year and lost 3 stones in 5 weeks But she couldn't continue the diet as it was difficult for her. She has two jobs and the diet consists of just 3 shakes a day and nothing else. You can only have black tea/coffee and water in between if you like. So it was hard on her. You got to be really dedicated to see results. To know the details, you can collect the DVD from your local pharmacy and have a look.

3. Endorphins

Endorphins Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Aerokinetic, I am taking this diet for the last 20 days and it has shown amazing results. I have already lost 8 pounds and 2 inches from my waist. This has given me a new confidence about myself and I feel good. There is no side effects from it. Whenever I feel a bit of craving I have water and I am good. I need to lose another 26 pounds and I can go back to my college days.

4. shradha

shradha PR Founder

Ratings:
    +53
    I don't think I can diet anymore. I could diet earlier but after having a kid things have changed. I would rather stick to a healthy diet rather than depriving myself of food. Once you gain weight things can be difficult but you must not lose hope. Start exercising and stop all junk food. You will see the results yourself.

5. jDuba

jDuba Member

Ratings:
    +0
    #5 jDuba, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    My wife has been taking Lipotrim diet for the past 3 years and she is happy with the results. She stops having once she gets in shape. You can see the difference in a week after you start taking the diet. One thing you must take care is that you must stick to its products and not cheat with something else. Keep drinking water. Black tea and coffee is fine but no milk or sugar in it. Lipotrim products can be easily available and its cheap. My wife has got a weakness for chocolates so whenever she feels she has gained weight she starts this diet and she loses them all.

6. phazer1980

phazer1980 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been on Lipotrim diet and have lost a lot of weight. I have friends asking me what I will do once I start eating normally? The thing is once you are into maintenance, you will have to change from 3 shakes a day to 2 shakes and a meal and gradually come to 1 shake and 2 meals a day. They advice you on what to eat and in what amount to eat. In case you cheat you can always go back on the diet and shed those extra weight. In the beginning its difficult, trust me but once you get used to, things will get easy. All the cravings will go.

7. Geri

Geri Rookie

Ratings:
    +1
    I've done liptorim on and off over the past 5 years. Although the weight loss is amazing losing literally stones in weeks the side effects out way by far. Once you have shred the weight and look great it is short lived possibly only four weeks or a couple more but that's it! The weight then piles back on and some so basically you will end up a lot heavier then when you started PLUS the other MASSIVE DOWN SIDE... be prepared to lose your hair at least half the volume and possibly maybe more right down to seeing scalp!!! Not good for us ladies.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List