1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Indigo-herbs.co.uk reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by ford, Nov 28, 2018.

1. ford

ford Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if they are selling duds in the name of genuine products. I bought some Horny Goat weed which is known to be a really strong aphrodisiac but it literally had no effect on me. And this isn’t just one dose. I have been using it since the past 2 weeks as prescribed; and there hasn’t been any improvement in my sexual activities. For the first time in my life, I am regretting the decision of having bought something online.

2. phoenix

phoenix Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have looked at enough places that advertise about organic chamomile tea, but none comes as close as Indigo Herbs when it comes to authenticity of taste of the tea. I am very impressed with that. Unhappy that my package that arrived is smaller than I expected it to be, but I have to blame that on my lack of attention towards product specifications than blaming it on Indigo Herbs. I will definitely order with them again.

3. jayden

jayden Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have ordered some neem powder from them which is still lying around opened; but I feel that I will surely rate Indigo Herbs as 5 stars as soon as I use it. Currently, I am super happy about their website which is so easy to navigate and offers occasional prompts about products relevant to your purchase so that you can group an order. Their tracking system is faultless and I kept getting regular alerts till I received my product.

4. Sushy

Sushy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, I will first put a disclaimer that I am not really a tobacco person but I really like the organic stuff and the fancy hookah parties are just too attractive for me to pass up. Indigo Herbs is good for people like me, and with their various choices they ensure that we find exactly what we need without feeling lost. They have some really good products; and I am soon coming back for more.

5. lalle

lalle Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Tremendously good service. Being in the business of baking and candy making, only I know the pain that we have to undergo to source the purest of products. The first time I ordered organic cacao powder from them, I was really apprehensive. It was for a customer I have had for over 10 years and this time he had made a specific demand about chocolate which I was finding difficult to fulfill. I needn’t have worried. Indigo Herbs gave me the best at such a reasonable price that now I look nowhere else and logon straight to access them.

6. Ricky

Ricky Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    No issues with the service which was good, or the delivery which was actually super-fast. But how does any of that matter if the staff doesn’t even know how to behave? I was not happy about the quality of the product that I received and I called up Indigo Herbs. The guy on the phone with me kept trying to evade giving me a clear cut answer. And when I spoke to him directly about what their company policy was about this; he pointedly and rudely told me that it is none of their business given that the product has been sold now! Wow! I am still smarting from that comment.

7. dodecahedron

dodecahedron Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    The rating is courtesy to all the wonderful experiences that I have had with Indigo Herbs in the past. But this time, you guys have been a serious let down. What hurts more is that this is the time I chose to buy 3 kgs of organic Barley Grass powder instead of my usual supply on 1kg. This stuff smells burnt and tastes weird. Not the usual thing that I am used to getting from you guys.

8. Jana

Jana Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have abundance of time, money, energy, and peace of mind that you would love to waste, I will strongly recommend shopping with Indigo Herbs. My product said delivered and signed for whereas I hadn’t even received anything. I had to fight tooth and nail and finally it was proven that the picture of the door that they had did not even belong to me. A lot of unnecessary stress which could have easily been avoided if their system had been thorough.

9. Jackson

Jackson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been ordering my organic tobacco with them from ages. Recently, when a friend came in for a short visit; he tried some and loved it too. He wanted to take some back with him but I was almost at the end of my stash and didn’t have enough to spare. We decided to jointly place our order. Not only did Indigo Herbs ensure that the delivery reach on time, but it also reached in a well packed condition. Given the quality and their competitive pricing, my friend is now a loyal customer and I am glad that I could act as a medium for his introduction.

10. Kamalbuse

Kamalbuse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Had my e3 maloo wrapped by Carbon demon,

Looks unreal, If only people would stop wanting to touch the bloody thing,

What is with retards and wanting to touch it ??