1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Holisticshop.co.uk reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by kORbIN, Sep 3, 2018.

1. kORbIN

kORbIN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered for salt lamps and was happy to receive them in properly packed condition within 2 days. The ordering process was simple too but I have a suggestion for Holistic Shop. Please ensure that you include a brief booklet or something similar that carries description about how to use the product. Many of us are first time users and with no instruction manual at hand, we end up messing up the product or sitting clueless till we Google for instructions. Neither is a tempting option.

2. loco

loco Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    What I like about them is the selection of things. Holisticshop has a wide range of products where you can find absolutely everything and anything and that too at a good price. I feel very happy to shop here.

3. machinations

machinations Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I has some issues with the ordered product. On calling the customer care, my problem was solved quickly and they replaced the product without any hassle.

4. willy-nilly

willy-nilly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I was referred to holisticshop by my dear friend Esabella. As this was the first time, I was a bit concerned regarding the services but I was simply amazed at the quality of the products. I had ordered for Louise Hay affirmation calendar for gifting purpose. The delivery was quick and my ordered was packed really well. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and a big thumbs up to you guys (y) Holistishop you are definitely on my top list for shopping.

5. Konnor

Konnor Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had ordered a book by E.L.James and a pack of tarot cards and I must say I was happy with the services. I got my package within 48 hours and it was very nicely packed. I have been looking forward to read Fifty Shades Of Grey from a long time and it has been a delightful reading so far.

6. Bradley

Bradley Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently very neutral about my experience with Holistic Shop, but I am not so sure if I want to come back. My buying experience has been extremely positive with the product arriving on time and in a well wrapped condition. However, I had a query about another product and had sent them an email about it. When I did not receive any reply to that, I sent them 2 gentle reminders. In-spite of that, my emails have remained unanswered. Doesn’t speak volumes about their communication and customer service, does it?

7. Jonas

Jonas Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Having heard a lot of positive reviews about this place, I finally decided to give this place a try. I have a friend who is a Native American enthusiast and I am so glad I shopped for her from Holistic Shop. Their range is expansive and thoughtful and not just a collection of mere fakes. The peace pipe that I chose for her was intricately designed and very appealing aesthetically. Service was good and the delivery was super quick too. I am impressed with their efficiency. The only reason I have refrained from giving 5 stars is because this was my first experience with them and I want to try them out more before I pass a judgement.

8. FenderOli

FenderOli Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been shopping from Holisticshop from the past few months and so far I have no complaints. They deliver the products on time and have also maintained the quality of the product as mentioned in the website.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Quality goods and services. Products are delivered on time. What is best about them is the exchange policy. Complete value for money deal.

10. Beautiful

Beautiful Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent service. I ordered for some perfumes and some cards all of which were delivered very quickly. I ordered for them day before yesterday evening and I got my delivery around 2pm yesterday. That is faster than 24 hours. The packet was well wrapped and I am happy with them. I will definitely be ordering again in the future. I also liked the fact that I had queries about some products (which I ultimately did not buy), but the staff was cooperative and helpful to explain everything to me in detail.

11. Kamalbuse

Kamalbuse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks to Kiavahr for a broken link issue and now all my past review post links should work now, Facebook and Google are out of luck. Might collect up the past reviews and post links for them here so they are all in one place.