1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy Healthexpress.co.uk reviews and complaints

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by CAMILLE, Jun 23, 2018.

1. CAMILLE

CAMILLE Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    The best thing about Health Express is the hassle-free questionnaires. I am giving them 5 star for complete customer satisfaction. Right from placing the order to delivery, they are very efficient in every step.

2. higgledy

higgledy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am just appalled at their lack of professionalism, especially when they deal with such lifesaving objects like inhalers. I placed an urgent order on Friday and was assured that a delivery would be made by the very next day, that is, Saturday. Then I was notified that delivery isn’t possible on Saturday and would be done on Monday instead. I tried to make peace with that. Monday, I stayed home but no delivery happened. Got another intimation that delivery would happen on Wednesday. Could not afford to take 2 days off in a single week, hence missed the delivery and finally got it on Saturday – 8 days after placing the order. Miserable service and extremely scary to think of what might have happened if some emergency arose.

3. haphazard

haphazard Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Health express should have partners that are reliable and deliver the shipments on time. Although health express was friendly and contacted me personally, I am unhappy with the delivery service. My package containing medicines are yet to arrive. It has been 4 days and I am still waiting.

Update : I had called the health express customer care and they were very cordial but at the end I was told to contact UPS. However on calling UPS, I find that there is some problem regarding my address. Even after talking to the UPS customer service executive, I do not find any progress in the status of the tracking number and my package is still lying in their distribution center. I am under treatment and these medications are really expensive.

Really disappointed!

4. Jazmin

Jazmin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    User friendly and reliable service. As promised my package was delivered the next day. I am impressed.

5. Prince

Prince Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Value for money, prompt delivery and excellent packaging. No more waiting for doctor’s appointment and stressing about a day off from work when you can get your prescriptions delivered quickly. Definitely on my recommending list.
    The only drawback is the additional entry for information on the previous purchases.

6. ace

ace Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I am really disappointed with Healthexpress. It's been 8 days since I placed my order and my package is still in transit.

7. Mila

Mila Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I received a call from them a day after I placed the order telling me that there will be a delay in delivery as the product is out of stock. They apologized and gave me a discount coupon for my future purchase and assured me that I would get the delivery soon. I received my product within a week.

8. humdinger

humdinger Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    When I placed my order I got an email saying the order would soon processed. I took it for granted that my order is placed. The next day I received another email from them regarding some query and to contact the customer care. After speaking to the customer care there was a slight change in my order and a new one was placed. However I received the tablets after 8 days from the initial order placed which is unacceptable. I have no issues with the customer care

9. anemone

anemone Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Health Express are extremely confidential and delivered my product on time. Although they are a bit pricey due to their express delivery policy from the market, I am very satisfied and have no regrets with the services.

10. Cristiano

Cristiano Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Good riddance is all I can think of, when someone mentions Health Express to me now. I have been ordering with them for years, and out of the blue they just refused to send me my order for a repeat medication. They also failed to provide any reasoning for their decision. Forced to look at alternatives, I took to the Internet, only to find so many other viable options at such affordable prices. No idea why this overpriced store had held my fancy for so long.

11. TRISTEN

TRISTEN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Being unwell is never fun. More so when you are traveling and are in a country where the medication is different from that available in your own. And when you know that you will not be returning back in at least a month or more. Under these circumstances, I placed my order with Health Express. I was pleasantly surprised when I was notified about the dispatch within an hour of placing my order; which in turn resulted in me getting my package really quickly. They are fast, efficient, and meticulous. The winner combo if you ask me.

12. lummox

lummox Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no complaints about the service as such, it is the money issue that has made me unhappy. I was offered a discount of 10% on my purchase and I was very happy to receive it. However, while checking my statements I found that the money deducted from my bank is more than it should have been. On further investigation, I found that the discount which I had claimed hadn’t been honored. This is just not done. If you are providing a discount, at least have the decency to honor it.

13. Brecken

Brecken Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Since I was having a particularly busy week at work, I too had resorted to this option because I just didn’t have the time to spare. However, in-spite of the quick delivery, it took me a while to get my package because of the odd policy maintained. They dropped it by Health Express at a retail store and intimated me with the details, Instead of leaving my package on the porch or with a neighbor (since I was away at work ).

If I could actually go down to the retail store that easily, wouldn’t I have bought my stuff there instead of having ordered it? The main purpose of ordering through a web-store is that one doesn’t have to go out to a shop to buy stuff online.

14. akimbo

akimbo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    You would expect a 20 year old to be more responsible, but like a complete dimwit, I lost my inhaler while I was out partying with my friends. With the exams coming up on Monday, I didn’t want to risk going out. So Friday night; it was me, my computer and Health Express. My prescription got confirmed within minutes, and by Saturday evening, it was delivered to me. I am still amazed at their promptness. If this isn’t good service, I don’t know what is.

15. hogwash

hogwash Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    They seriously need to sort out their website. First, my order did not go through and I kept on trying. After two failed attempts, I managed to place my order. But then it updated me saying that both orders were placed. I think it went through twice. I emailed them to ensure that they would send only one across because it was a redundant order but they never replied back to my email and instead called me up.

I work in a company where private phone calls are severely frowned upon unless in case of emergencies. Anyway, they told me that no order had gone through and I need to place an order again. I asked to them to cancel the order and refund my money. But guess what? The next day my order was delivered. What kind of people have zero knowledge about the transaction before calling up a customer? Disappointed.

16. AbEl

AbEl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I encountered an “oopsie moment” recently when I misplaced my inhaler during a trip and couldn’t find it again. Getting a replacement from my GP meant a costly affair – both financially and time wise. So I decided to take a leap of faith and order it online. Having used Health Express, I cannot tell you just how fast and professional these guys are. Not only did I get an online consult, but I also got free delivery on my inhaler. And all of these achieved in less than 36 hours. I will be coming back for more.

17. Elin

Elin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been ordering from Health express for the past 1 year. So far no complaints. Never had any trouble with delivery. The customer care are very friendly and helpful

18. lexi

lexi Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered for some painkillers but when the delivery did not arrive even after a week, I emailed Health Express. After two emails remaining not responded to; they finally got back to me after the 3rd email. Apparently UPS delivered my package to a neighbor since I was away. But they did not see the point in informing that to me? Faulty service I would say.

19. Ela

Ela Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    First class experience, smooth navigation and reasonably priced products. The online doctors are very helpful. This is my 5th purchase. Personally I am very satisfied with the services of Health Express.

20. angela

angela Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been using Health Express for a few years now and they have always been known for their first class delivery services. The thing that I loved most about them is that if you placed an order really early in the day, it was assured that you will get your products the next day. Now, the company has changed its policy to make it 3-5 business days instead of next day. I don’t mind the extra time, but just that I would prefer to have exact information about when my delivery will be coming through. After all, we cannot afford to miss work and sit at home for 3-5 days, isn’t it?