1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy gordons chemists (gordonsdirect.com) reviews

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Bruce, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Bruce

Bruce Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered for some painkillers and they arrived promptly. The ordering process was easy and did not face any problems, especially for first time users like myself. Browsed through for some time and realised that most of the products are reasonably priced. Happy with the manner in which the customer care staff handled my fears and questions. Will be using their service again.

2. jaders

jaders Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered for a perfume set for a friend on her birthday and left specific instructions that product should arrive soon. Also paid £8 as express shipping charges. Correct me if I am wrong, but levying express charges mean that you would deliver the product on the very next day. That would have been Saturday. She got it on Monday (her birthday). Express charges should also come with express service.

3. doohickey

doohickey Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a set of rules against which I measure the quality of service provided by any webstore. The order process should be hassle free, the products that I receive should arrive within the stipulated time, the products should be perfect the first time itself thereby ensuring no time wastage through replacement, and the products must be competitively priced keeping the rest of the market in mind. Gordons Chemists is able to deliver on all these four aspects and so is one of my favorite places to shop at.

4. zayden

zayden Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    This was the first time I had used the services of Gordons Chemists. My product arrived quickly; but on opening, I found that it was partly damaged. Took pictures and mailed it to them. Got back a call promptly apologizing profusely for the issue and telling me that they are sending out a replacement at the earliest. They also let me keep the previous product. Who does that? It speaks of excellent customer management if you ask me.

5. lollapalooza

lollapalooza Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Good packaging and swift delivery. I cannot comment on the actual product as of yet because it is a surprise gift for my daughter’s birthday and we haven’t really given it to her as of yet. But the order taking, the handling of the payment, the dispatch and update of the tracking details, and the actual delivery – all of it has been superbly handled by Gordons Chemists.

6. Ivy

Ivy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Crappy communication, simply crappy communication:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. My rating is just based upon the time of delivery. I bought a bottle of Melatonin pills from Gordons Chemists. But their system apparently cannot differentiate between a product and a person. And I, personally do not appreciate being referred to as Ms. Melatonin Pills!

7. Elianna

Elianna Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am shocked at the flood of positive reviews. I bought an epilator from Gordons Chemists in May. Completely worthless product. The battery is dysfunctional and even after being plugged in it does not do its work. A complete waste of my money. I have asked them for a refund and am now waiting reply.

8. wADe

wADe Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Genuine pricing and prompt delivery. The ordering process was stress free and the dispatch and tracking details uploaded instantly. The only reason why I haven’t given Gordons Chemists a 5 star is because I had a single set of prescription pills ordered and they sent a huge box for it. I mean, I was literally opening layer upon layer of packaging. That involved a lot of unnecessary unpacking, not to mention the waste of time involved.

9. Bubbly

Bubbly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the fact that they always have some or the other deal running and it is always appropriately placed on the page. Not a huge blowout to cover your actual work, but big enough so that you can pay attention. This way, I get to stock up on things which I may have missed. Also, I love Gordons Chemists for their packaging. They are so meticulous about it and the products appear in perfectly good condition every time.

10. desperado

desperado Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Robbers is the only term I can use! Paid £25 for toiletries and the website said that it could take 7-10 days to deliver them because they were running short on supply. Well, I don’t know how many 10 days they need because it has been 4 months and I never got to see my stuff. Is this how you guys loot people?

11. razzle-dazzle

razzle-dazzle Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Bought some makeup from here on the recommendation of a friend. Good prices and attractive deals made my order process all the more awesome. Didn’t expect delivery to arrive the next day itself. But it did and I wasn’t in. Would have loved if they had left my package with a neighbor. But they didn’t do that because of some signing issue, and I had to go to the nearest post office to collect it which is about 5 miles away. A lot of unwanted traveling.

12. ayaan

ayaan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    A good ordering process can go a long way in creating an impression. But it means nothing if your delivery isn’t on time. And I am not even talking about overseas. How in heaven and earth does a delivery within UK take 1.5 months to complete? And on top of that you give me a faulty product that falls flat on its face within 3 weeks of use. Very disappointed.

13. donkeyman

donkeyman Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no complaints about my order. The medicines did their work and the order was easy to place too. No complaints about the behavior of the staff either. My area of complain is about something which most people praise Gordons Chemists for – delivery. The website said it would take 2-3 days to deliver; but I actually got the product after 11 days. For this amount of delay, would have expected some sort of communication from the webstore.

14. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are some situations one should never have to go through, let alone recall. This is one of them. My granddaughter was terminal and after her last chemotherapy session, we decided to bring her home to be at peace. We ordered for some medicines through Gordons Chemists, but by the time they came through, the little soul had already left this world. I have called them up twice since and left an email asking them to take the medicines back and issue me a refund. I am yet to hear back from them.

15. florence

florence Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Good deals(y). Bought a couple of creams for myself and some toiletries for my daughter. Delivery took a bit of time at 4 days, but the products turned out great so no complaints there. The pricing is a little steep if you compare similar webstores; but the cream that I use requires only a small amount to be used, so at the end of the day, I guess I can call it a value for money product:).

16. mellifluous

mellifluous Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Given that I stay in Denmark, and this is an overseas delivery; the speed is surprisingly fast. The packaging was excellent, perfect for long distance travel and hence the product I received was without any damage. The only thing is that when the package came in, I wasn’t in. would have expected them to drop it in through the flap instead of leaving it at the doorstep. That came across as a little unsafe to me, else everything is cool.

17. Fabian

Fabian Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I was actually happy with my order. The prescription that required filling was easy and brief and my medicines were swiftly dispatched. I received them within 48 hours. But guess what? I was just surfing the net and realized that Gordons Chemists had fleeced me of £10. Yes, that is the price difference that I found between Gordon Chemists and other online pharmacies for the same product.