1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double dragon organic green tea for weight loss - its advantages

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by Deidara, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Deidara

Deidara Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Double Dragon organic green tea is one of the best drinks that can aid in weight loss. It is useful for our health and helps in keeping our body fit and healthy. It also boosts our immunity and keeps our mind and body fresh. But the cherry on the cake here is that it helps in losing the unwanted fat in our body in turn saving us from dreadful heart diseases. It contains a compound called catechin that boosts our metabolism and that it turns helps in weight loss.

2. Optic

Optic Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I do agree that green tea is highly efficient in getting rid of the excess and unwanted fat in our body. It contains more antioxidants than in grapes. I had used a combination of green tea extract and grape seed extract and saw that it had a metabolic increase. This is also highly effective if we used for skin care procedures.

3. Hero

Ratings:
    +1
    One can have 2-3 cups of green tea in a day and it completely cleanses you from the inside out. Weight loss is just a single aspect of it and you can see faster results with it if you maintain a healthy diet and include exercise in your regime.

4. stark

stark Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been taking green tea for 5 years now and I have developed a taste for it. I just can’t be without it even for a single day. I find Double Dragon organic green tea to be the best in market. Cheers to Double Dragon organic green tea(y)

5. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The first time I had my green tea was with one of my clients and I just hated its taste. It felt so horrible that I wanted to puke it out the very instant but couldn’t do so because I was with my client. I swore to myself that I would never have it again. But recently my wife got packets of flavored green tea with lemon and honey and I found it good. So I am going to be a regular green tea drinker too. Chuck beer and drink green tea.

6. Slind

Slind Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am totally in love with Double Dragon organic green tea. I first tried it because my wife asked me to and slowly I started liking it and then I fell in love with it. I would recommend that one should drink at least 3 and not more than 5 cups of green tea every day. It is available in various flavours and you can pick the one you like the most.

7. shradha

shradha PR Founder

Ratings:
    +53
    Including green tea in your diet makes a lot of difference in your overall health. It is especially a good aid to weight loss because it contains antioxidants like catechins and polyphenols that increases your metabolism and helps you lose those excess pounds. I have a green tea timetable set every day and I take 5 cups of it on a daily basis. No more no less!

8. kate31

kate31 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does someone know if green tea is safe for people with thyroid problems? I mean even if it does not improve the thyroid condition, will it cause any further harm by misbalancing the hormones?