1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you women enjoy pegging? Do guys like it?

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by Thea, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Thea

Thea Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Do any women here enjoy pegging your man? What about guys, would you like a dose of your own medicine :p

I really enjoying pegging my boyfriend. It turns my boyfriend a lot and I must admit, I love it. Him bent over and me in a dominant position with a strap on, gives me an ego boost.

Any of you have any experience? Have you people considered it ever? What are your thoughts?

PS: In sex, pegging is when a woman does a man up the ass, with a strap-on dildo.

2. HowdyDude

HowdyDude Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I as a man would not think I would enjoy that situation. Admittedly, I've never actually tried "pegging", but I'm going to have to just shut down the whole idea right there. If a woman made that a big thing she wanted to do with me, I'd say ti would have to be a deal breaker.

3. TwoOneBee

TwoOneBee Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +133
    So first I should mention that I've never been pegged, but I don't think I'd be totally against it if my girlfriend wanted to do it.

I consider myself a pretty open-minded person, and I do enjoy trying new things. So yes, on the surface the thought of getting something up my bum doesn't sound overly appealing, but if there's one thing I've learned with sex it's "don't knock it until you've tried it" and a lot of people seem to enjoy it so... I guess I wouldn't discount it completely if she wanted to try. It seems only fair since she's always up to trying new things too.

That being said, I did ask my girlfriend if she was into this and she said no, so I'm off the hook... For now... :p

4. short.cake

short.cake Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +122
    I have never heard it called that. I guess you learn something new everyday, lol.

I have never tried that, or really never even considered it. I don't think my partner would really go for that, considering he doesn't even like something small in his behind like a finger, beads, etc. so I don't see this happening. :eek: haa haa

No, really it doesn't appeal to me to want to try. I guess I would have to revisit my thinking if it was ever brought up to me, but for now I will pass on it.

But, having said that, I think everybody has their own 'thing' they like to do, so I say.....let your freak flag fly and do what makes you happy!! :D lol

5. sunshiney

sunshiney Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +156
    Nothing against it, but yeah, definitely something that's not to my taste. I think I kind of get the appeal, but at the same time I just, I don't know...the thought of my boyfriend with something up his butt makes me laugh more than anything. If he wanted to try it I guess I would but I think I'd have a hard time taking it seriously since it would just be so totally out of character for both of us. Luckily we're on the same page about this one.

6. MyOCDsMild

MyOCDsMild Member

Ratings:
    +5
    This may make me sound a bit dated and a tad prudish, but if my fiancee approached me with the desire for this particular activity, I would be completely turned off and would honestly begin to question his sexual orientation. I don't knock those that try it; if it makes ya happy, go for what you know it, but regarding my personal taste, I wouldn't like to partake of this. I'm sorry, but for a man to desire and enjoy anal sex with a woman is just a half a step away from wanting the same treatment from a man. And of course people will say that if it's a woman that's pleasuring him in this way, it's different, but I just don't feel that it is.

I'm a staunch supporter of LGBT rights, and really don't care what people do in their bedrooms or whom they choose to do it with, but as far as my own, this is something that would turn me off and likely make me question the relationship.

7. Blue Moss

Blue Moss Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Would he be willing to do it blindfolded? On his back? Lube or no? Would he also consent to you doing whatever you wanted before it all started? Up to and including sneaking a man in to finish the job while he submits to you orally? Is this a thing to where he wants to be dominated/humiliated 100% ?

How far do you go with this honey?

8. TwoOneBee

TwoOneBee Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +133
    But he'd be wanting to do it with you, and you're female... So... How it that gay? Because usually a man with a man will partake in anal? A man on a woman can also have heterosexual anal sex... Why not a woman on a man? By that rationale, wouldn't a man doing anal on a female be considered gay? No, right? So it has to go both ways. It's fine that you're not into it, but I don't think we need to bring in LGBT and gays when it's a man and a woman performing a sexual act.

Again, I don't necessarily think that because a man enjoys being pegged by his wife that he's automatically gay or bisexual. Do you need to be gay in order to enjoy anal stimulation? The definition of homosexuality isn't "loves getting a phallic object up his bum", but I haven't looked up the definition recently so I could be wrong. It's definitely "out of the ordinary" but then again what isn't when it comes to sex? A female stimulating a male anally isn't gay, and in fact many women will slip a finger up there while performing oral.

Again, I've never done pegging, and have no real urge to try it, but I don't think pegging automatically equals gay, nor do I think that just because TheaThea enjoys pegging her boyfriend that he now wants a parade of men to come in the bedroom and have at him while she watches... Seems like a bit of a leap there. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting t-shirts with PRO-PEGGING printed on them because it's not my thing, but I don't think we should confuse pegging with homosexuality.

9. Blue Moss

Blue Moss Member

Ratings:
    +4
    #9 Blue Moss, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    I wasn't going into the gay thing. It was more about being dominated regardless of who is doing the dominating.

Some people like dominating or being dominated more than they think of the sexual orientation of the person. It's not so much the physical aspect of it as it is the mental.

Sorry for the confusion.

10. lexinon

lexinon Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +29
    I know of a few men that enjoy this, but I don't think I'd have it in me to do it. If my boyfriend wanted to do this with me, I have a feeling that I would be extremely uncomfortable. It's not that I see it as "gay" or anything along those lines, but it'd just feel very uncomfortable to me. I'm not a very dominant person at all.

11. Heda

Heda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    My boyfriend wouldn't even allow me to do that and honestly I wouldn't want to do it. It just doesn't seem natural to me..:eek: I think we would be both kinda nervous and totally turned off!

12. morgoodie

morgoodie Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +23
    I am not sure if this would be something that I would be into if my boyfriend/husband wanted to do or not. I am open minded about sexual activity but I am not sure that I would or would not do. I guess it would depend on the situation and how much trust there was between me and my partner. If it was a really trusting relationship then I may consider it if it was something he wanted.

13. pennyheart

pennyheart Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +50
    #13 pennyheart, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Lol, I remember one scene in Deadpool because of this... So that's pegging. I never really knew the term for it. Well, they made it look hot with Morena and Ryan Reynolds on the scene.:p

As for me, I haven't really tried it, let alone heard of it. But I think if my husband wants to, why not? The thing is, I don't think he'll be all for it. With being married and all though, it helps if we try new things once in a while. I wouldn't be so thrilled with this idea but who knows if we'll both enjoy it though. But yeah, I'd better research on it first before we delve into things like this. I'm a bit clueless about experimenting with things like this as you can tell. Haha.

As far as being doubtful of someone's sexuality because of this, I don't really think wanting to try pegging is an evidence that you might be gay for a man. Lots of people nowadays are quite curious with experimenting with all parts of the sexual experience. I think it's a part of being a sexual being that we'd be curious about sex and all that is involved in it.

14. Readme@Amy

Readme@Amy Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +37
    I am married already and I may say that me and my husband had never cross our minds to do this kind of thing. And I knew within ourselves that we both don't like doing this. But some people had different views and are always curious when it comes to different sexual acts and if they think they are interested and comfortable in doing it then it is their choice and we are not to judge them.

15. mett1982

mett1982 Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I think my husband would throw me out the window if I ever suggested something like that. I don't like anything near my butt and he would definitely not like anything near his as well. But I can't totally say that for 100% because I have never asked him. I have to admit that I would feel really weird if my husband asked me to do that to him. I don't judge anyone that likes to but it would definitely not be something for our relationship.

16. nytegeek

nytegeek Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +82
    Um, no. To each their own I guess. Sounds horrid to me.

17. Jeff

Jeff Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure, I'd do it ... A hot girl w a strap sounds really kinky and fun. As a straight guy w no gay inclinations that must seem weird, but I could care less what anybody thinks. So I'd try to see if I like it, if I do, great, if I don't, well I would chalk it up as experience and never do it again

18. WorkinBuck

WorkinBuck Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I am not against this, and I have never done something like this. It is kind of a wild thing to do I guess and I do not think it is a lot of fun for me. I do not think my wife would want to do that to me either. So I am kind of safe from pegging.

19. Natasha

Natasha Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Wow, you really do learn something new every day. :ROFLMAO: I have never heard of this before, and I don't think I've ever seen it....or had any dreams about it....or even seen it on TV anywhere. I pretty much checked out this thread only because I had never seen the word "pegging" anywhere in my whole life.

I don't think I would do it. Well, maybe in my early-20's-drinking-days, when pretty much anything would go and all was forgotten the next day. :LOL: But now, probably not. I don't think I know any guys that would want me to do that, unless maybe they were bi-sexual (?) I don't know. Maybe I've been out of the game too long and this is what all the cool kids are doing these days, so don't listen to me. :eek::D

20. tpicks

tpicks Member

Ratings:
    +12
    In as much as I like trying out new things I am not sure I will agree to be pegged by my spouse. I doubt if my wife will be interested in this too. I enjoy experimenting but with some limits though.

21. The Lizard

The Lizard Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow there is an amazing amount of bigotry and prudishness in this forum it's truly amazing. Only ONE person gave it any sort of insightful thought. Everyone else is so locked into the social expectations of their role and their homophobic conventions they cannot imagine the idea of anything being locked into their structured roles in the bedroom.

Does no one here even talk to their partner about anything intimate? Just a five-minute missionary on the scheduled date night, that's all I see most of the people posting on here even contemplating. No one even has any idea what their partner might fantasize about! "I think he probably wouldn't", or "I'm guessing she would not" are the ONLY responses. Don't you people ever even TALK to the person you're "intimate" with (if that's what you call it).

22. Thea

Thea Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree with you. I and my boyfriend love pegging but then we do all sorts of crazy :p
    You didn't reveal, have you tried pegging ;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted