1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you shave or wax your pubic hair?

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by BWE, Aug 6, 2013.

1. XLS

XLS Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Look, I think that pubic hair is sexy but people you have to maintain it! Trimming it every now and then is necessary. There is no reason why when your pants come down it should look like a whole other person is living there. Personally, I shave one month and design another. Wax, is a whole other story. Tried it once at home and never did it again. God Bless the brave people who can tolerate that pain.

2. XLS

XLS Member

Ratings:
    +7

There is nothing sexy about sweaty armpits. I don't even want to imagine that people would be attracted to stinky genitals. Hey, to each his own. The world we live in is a crazy place, you can't put nothing past any one nowadays.

I think that men should not wax or shave any part of their body. Trimming is acceptable. I want to feel like I'm with a man that knows proper hygiene versus one who feels more secure looking like a 12 year old boy lost in a man's body.

3. MichelleVL

MichelleVL Member

Ratings:
    +19
    For my part ever since I turned 18, I started shaving as well. Surprisingly I don't itch after shaving down there. I've always been curious about waxing, but have never done it, mainly out of ignorance and fear. From superficial knowledge I've seen the results of waxing and it looks awesome, but just imagining having pain down there out of my control freaks me out.

4. XLS

XLS Member

Ratings:
    +7
    MichelleVLMichelleVL I never had the itchy problem either, I think it has to do with the direction of shaving and the type of razor being used. Trying to wax was by far worse than getting a tattoo. I was traumatized for sure. I only did a corner and could not finish the rest. Pubic hair is a lot thicker and the skin is very sensitive. I am giving props to all the brave men and women who have the strength to endure waxing.

5. MichelleVL

MichelleVL Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Some people will get in-grown hairs and thankfully I haven't suffered with those either. I do agree that direction might have an influence, the person's skin sensitivity might be a factor too. I shave down and then up for the finish. A technique that I think works as well, is that you should always stay on top of the grooming. Be consistent with it, and not wait until the area is upper overgrown in order to do something about it. Oh and the people that do wax DEFINITELY should get props for the pain they endure. I honestly don't have the guts to do it. Maybe when I feel a little courageous I'll do a small area in my leg, and see how that goes.

6. thash1979

thash1979 Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Way back in my 20s when I was single, that all got waxed. I don't think there was a month that there wasn't a "theme" going on down there! Later after I met my husband, had three kids...it no longer sees action like it did so the wax was retired. However, I do shave it smooth. It may not be as nice of a job as the wax it seen back in the day, but i do keep it clean just in case.

7. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    #95 Maximil5, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    You look very pretty my dear, and very f...able! If your man isn't on top of you regularily, he's an idiot or cheating on you! Anyway, hairless is so much sexier than with, and more enjoyable to do oral on a smooth pussy. The look is way more erotic as well. And a lot of women find the lack of hair makes the clit more sensitive as well. I also read your post on your man jerking off in bed beside you!? Due to your work schedules! Not cool at all! With your looks? He's an idiot, and like I said above possibly cheating on you. If not, I'm really at a loss why he'd do that, and not take the time to be pounding you daily! If this is still happening, you need to go on dates( sexual ones) get a sitter, go to a hotel once a week at least. It's a blast changing your routine and enjoying each other for a few hours.
    Oh I'm clean shaven as well, for the same reasons, no hair to trap sweat and odors, and it feels sexier to me and wife, been doing it for many years. If the women did a lot of head on their men, they'll notice they pick lots of hairs out of their mouths if he's hairy, this is because Harriet grows on the penis up to half way up the shaft, a trimmed cock is smooth, enjoy ladies, shave him yourself if you have to!
    Max

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted