1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dizzyness and Fainting with white spots in vision

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacy Reviews & Drugs Discussion' started by paigeswan, Oct 24, 2015.

1. paigeswan

paigeswan Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Does anyone know a cause for passing out often? During classes and at home, I often feel dizzy and see white spots. Usually it goes away, but sometimes I pass out. I have had an EKG to determine that it was not a heart problem, but I still do not know what causes it.

2. sunshiney

sunshiney Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +156
    Dehydration and low blood sugar could cause this. Have you noticed whether or not it's more likely to happen when you've gone awhile without eating? When I start to feel lightheaded it's usually because I've been pushing myself a bit too hard and not drinking enough water. Low blood pressure can also cause dizziness and fainting.

3. Medic

Medic Administrator

Ratings:
    +49
    Causes? Oh Paige, that can be indicative of many things. But the simplest is low blood sugar or low BP or high BP. One could feel diszzy from just being overtly anxiuous too.

4. Sparkster

Sparkster Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +23
    This sounds very much like the symptoms of vertigo, which I suffer with myself. I will often suddenly start going dizzy and begin seeing white or blue spots appearing in front of my eyes. Do you also have a problem with heights? This always happens to me either when I am at a height I'm uncomfortable with or when I stand up too fast. If you get the same, then it's probably vertigo. Otherwise, you may want to get your blood sugar levels and your thyroid tested.

5. Readme@Amy

Readme@Amy Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +37
    To be sure it is better that you should consult a doctor in order to check and to determine the cause why you are feeling dizzy and you are seeing white spot in your eyes to give you the right treatment and medication. You must give importance to this matter at once because your health is your wealth before anything else.

6. Thompson

Thompson Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A whiteout or grey out is a transient loss of vision characterized by a perceived dimming of light and color. As a precursor to passing out, it is sometimes accompanied by a loss of peripheral vision and usually occurs much more slowly than a blackout.

7. RTWodit

RTWodit Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you still browsing and bidding on penny auctions? If so, we want to hear from you and your experiences Don´t be shy we´d love to meet you and hear from you if youve been a longtime member too

8. Chinamib

Chinamib Member

Ratings:
    +0
    smell and heat. If a wheel is really hot when you get out, that would be a good place to start.

Sent from a Samsung that doesnt explode.

9. alinam

alinam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Problems can be caused by age, cataracts, eye injury, or retinal detachment, as well as vegetative-vascular dystonia, osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, weakness, and pregnancy, which can lead to blurred vision, dizziness, and headaches. In this case, if you have complaints of white spots in the eyes, you should see an ophthalmologist. It is important to find out if this problem is related to the eyes or is caused by other diseases.