1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best time of the day for sex?

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by BillDavid, Aug 17, 2013.

1. RoseM

RoseM Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Night works best for me, I'm a jump out of bed in the morning type of person so I just get agitated if I have to stay in bed.

Right now there's nobody to share my bed anyway, so I guess I'd be happy if I found someone, whatever time it was.

2. bigoliver

bigoliver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Anytime is good for me, but my wife didn't like morning sex. She much preferred night time sex.
    After orgasm I get tired quickly, so from this point of view having sex just before I want to sleep is preferable

3. RoseM

RoseM Member

Ratings:
    +5
    My mind is just elsewhere in the morning, planning the day etc. Also, don't want to be kissing morning mouth. :)

4. Natasha

Natasha Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Oh, definitely at night. There's just something about the dark sky and stars and moonlight that all seem to go with it. Many dark, secret, forbidden things can be done at night....

During the day? Well, I like to sleep a lot during the day....or I'm out grocery shopping, or cleaning, (late-day)...or watching TV and don't want to be bothered, so nighttime seems to be the most appropriate time to get busy :love:....especially with a few drinks in ya. :ROFLMAO: That always helps, I don't know why, but it always makes it soooo much better. Alcohol and sex go together like peanut butter and jelly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. RoseM

RoseM Member

Ratings:
    +5
    So true, Natasha!

6. tpicks

tpicks Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Early morning sex is cool too. That should be very early in the morning I think. Again this depends on the time you go to bed. If you are early person to bed then this may just be very okay for you.

7. to7update

to7update Member

Ratings:
    +11
    :)

Sex is good all the time when both have the will to do it. Just recently I was celebrating my 10th marriage anniversary and as soon as we got to the hotel, we had sex. Later on we went riding the bike on the rain and when we returned to the hotel we took all our wet clothes and we did it again. Ah, how great it is to have sex. :)

8. rz3300

rz3300 Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +33
    I actually had a somewhat similar discussion the other day and I found it pretty strange that someone stated that they preferred the night and everything pitch black. I just thought that seemed a little weird, and made me kind of like the morning option a little more.

9. tyche

tyche Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Most people are busy during the day, so they usually have sex at night or during the graveyard hours. Some parents like to do it mid-day when the kids are at school. It really varies from person to person depending on your lifestyle and preference.

10. to7update

to7update Member

Ratings:
    +11
    That is the fact, when we are busy during the day we really cannot have sex while we are at work, at least in most cases. So that leave us nights or weekends. It's important that a couple does have sex though because that bring us a lot more close together, creates more intimacy between the couple.

11. BeWise

BeWise Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The time of the day or night does not matter so long as I'm mentally into it. Everything in my day, my house, and my body has to be kind of "clicking on all cylinders" as the saying goes.

If I'm feeling great:), but the house needs cleaning, or the dishes need washing, probably not the best time. If the house is clean:D, dishes are washed and sparkling, floors have been scrubbed and/or vacuumed, but I have a headache (a real headache, not a made-up one just to avoid doing the deed), not the best time either.

12. WorkinBuck

WorkinBuck Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I would say all of the above LOL! Since we are always at home, whenever we feel like it, we just go for it. But usually it's when we wake up or before we go to sleep. Well it does happen on mid day as long as it's not too hot, we'll go for it.

13. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +37
    When I was single, it really didn’t matter what time of day it was as long as there is an opportunity for sex, I was already ready, willing and able. But when I became an adult and a responsible one, it was always at night or early in the morning although I admit that I sometimes do it in the afternoon during weekends when there is no work. I guess it depends on the proper stimulation so the time of day is not that material.

14. teeJay

teeJay Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    We are a morning couple. That works best for us. But nights, evenings and mid-day works too. But it's usually morning sex.

15. doublemummy

doublemummy Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Morning is impossible for me as I am busy with kids - school and work. Once I wake up the clock starts ticking. For me night is the time for some fun and we both look forward for it;) Things tend to change when you have kids and a morning shift job:(

16. Maximil5

Maximil5 Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Sounds like you need a good spanking to get you going in the morning! I'd lend a hand if need be! Haha!
    Years ago we used to(because I was self employed) and could get away, set aside Thursday afternoons as a date day. Mid day is great, because you're both energetic and the sex is great when you're not tired out. Alcohol is better for women to help open up to adventure, but can impede the males performance drastically, depending on the amount consumed. A couple of milder drinks, or wine is usually fine, depending on one's tolerance to alcohol, but be careful, it's a fine line to having trouble getting it up so to speak! So if you can, plan a mid day date, it might change your thinking on going dark! We used to have all day events as well, before the kids came along especially, but we also slipped out to hotels once or twice a year, too spice things up. It's great fun when the wife dresses up like a hooker, and has the mind set of one! Anything goes!
    Anyway, whenever you find the time to share each other's bodies, it's the right time! Have fun!
    Max

17. catherine

catherine Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    For us any time is a good time. I and my husband both work in shifts, so whenever we get time we go for it:giggle:. Personally I find sex in the morning to be wild. We have so much of energy. Weekends it's always mornings and I just love it.

18. SoFree

SoFree Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted