1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best lube for fleshlight?

Discussion in 'Sex & Sexual Health' started by Kackish, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Kackish

Kackish Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello there, Wondering if any of you have used fleshlight? What is the best lube for the fleshlight? Water or oil based? What's your experience?

2. HowdyDude

HowdyDude Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm sure if you throw some K.Y. into that bad boy it'll work wonders. There's that one type that's heating and cooling. That might add a nice effect lol.

3. sunshiney

sunshiney Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +156
    Since fleshlights don't seem to be made out of latex, which can be broken down by oil based lubes, it's really up to your own personal preference. A water based variety might make for easier clean up afterwards. If you're not sure what to choose, several brands put out combination packs that contain a few different varieties of their product, so you don't end up with a whole bottle of something you don't like.

4. Medic

Medic Administrator

Ratings:
    +46
    Are fleshlights really that soft? A vagina is soft with the right texture and a penis as hard as it can get is still tender. I have never used one and imagine it would need lots of lube to make it comfortable and pleasurable. I agree with sunshineysunshiney , water based lubricant and plenty of it!

5. TwoOneBee

TwoOneBee Junior Researcher

Ratings:
    +133
    I've never owned a fleshlight, but I remember many years ago someone gave me a "pocket pussy" that was this weird thing you'd slip your penis in to masturbate with. I remember trying it out a few times with K-Y but it doesn't really compare to the real thing and the whole clean up after was a pain. Needless to say it got discarded fairly quickly, but as people mentioned on this thread, definitely a water soluble lubricant will do the trick.

6. brettwells

brettwells Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I researched a lot and found that water based lube works well with fleshlight. Looking forward for your suggestions here

7. resoos

resoos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    If you really had the default then I am not surprised you would prefer Tenga, or any other toy for that matter. The default is just a smooth tunnel with no texture at all, and it is fairly loose besides! It would be a challenge to build a less stimulating sex toy!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted